Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Shuttefly.

Funny how things happen sometimes.

Someone reached out to me on Instagram because they saw some of my work and were interested in collaborating. Turns out they work for Shutterfly and they live in the same condo complex as me. One thing led to another and I found myself pitching our production company to the PR people of Shutterfly.

We were set to do one marketing video and edit their upcoming quarter's "Sizzle Reel," a mix of print and video vignettes that featured the company. To say we were excited was an understatement. This was a huge opportunity for our small production company.

We had a lot of fun working with the team over at Shutterfly to create some awesome videos. We are in talks to work on a few more videos from them so stay tuned.

Here is the main page of their "Storytelling" section on their site with one of our images on it.

Shutterfly

Check out the final video.

No comments: