Thursday, October 18, 2012

Little Big.

The well known tech blog Gizmodo hosted a photo challenge in which the assignment was to take something small and make it look big. When I saw this, I knew I had to give it a shot. I figured with all the toys I had around, I could easily make this happen.

There's an old meat sign by my house that I've always wanted to photograph. I figured I would take one of my my food-themed toys and get a shot by said sign. I used a fisheye lens shooting at a low angle to make the character appear much larger than 8". I also took one image exposed for the toy and one exposed for the sky and merged them in Photoshop.

It didn't end up placing in the contest, but it did get me to go out and get a photo I probably wouldn't have otherwise. Check it out below.

Sausages?

No comments: