Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Today, my Pug Turns Two.

Today (April 20th), my pug Coco is two human years old. I'm not sure how long this is in dog years, but I know it's up there.

I got Coco when she was about 3-4 months old, so having her and taking care of her this long is a big deal! I feel like one of those dog weirdos who treats their animal like a human, but my pug has a personality like no dog I've ever seen. She's down to lay around all day or go for a five mile walking adventure around San Francisco. She has a multitude of very unique expressions that always put a smile on my face. She's what I look forward to go home to after a stressful day of work or school. Just the way she waddles her butt and barks to greet me whenever I walk into the room. I love this pug, and today is her birthday.

No comments: