Sunday, May 27, 2012

D+J Wedding.

Bokeh Panorama // Dominique + Joshua

My team and I [Bokeh Pictures] had the exciting opportunity of capturing Dominique and Joshua Hanson's wedding day. Jenny was on photo duty and Eric, Ben, and I were on video duty. Much planning went into this day, but in the end it was all worth it. We walked away with some truly memorable shots. We also learned a lot in the process.

Here are some photos from the event.

Happily Ever After // Dominique + Joshua

Family Portrait // Dominique + Joshua

The Rings // Dominique + Joshua

Strawberry // Dominique + Joshua

Maids of Honor // Dominique + Joshua

First Dance // Dominique + Joshua

Step // Dominique + Joshua

Laugh // Dominique + Joshua

And without further adieu, here is our highlights video from the day.



If you like what you see, or you know someone who needs their special day captured, my team and I would love to help! Contact us at hello@seebokeh.com

1 comment:

Tisha said...

these are so great! have you heard of these people from atlanta? they're my idols! ughh. ourlaborlove.com