Tuesday, June 21, 2011

And Just Like That, I'm Done.



It's been a fast four years. I didn't think my years at college would fly by like they did. Since starting at UC Santa Cruz four years ago, I have met so many awesome people, many of whom I can see as being lifelong friends. I have learned so much, both inside and outside the classroom. And even though the film major proved to be a bit of a letdown, I hope I have made those important networking connections to carry me on to the next chapters of my life. So what's next? Grad school? Nine-to-five job? Well, for now it doesn't matter. All I'm concerned about at the moment is just taking a few weeks off to relax. I'm looking forward to a very restful next few weeks. Real life is knocking at my door, but I'm in no rush to answer.

Here are some photos of my graduation from Porter College.



No comments: