Saturday, March 24, 2012

Love, Film

I was taking some photos for an eBay posting, and I decided to shoot some other product based shots. One of my subjects was my girlfriend's newly acquired Kodak Satrmite II camera. Jenny's grandma is always picking us up old vintage cameras from estate sales. To say we have quite a collection is a bit of an understatement.

When I was messing with this photo in Photoshop, it felt like it was missing something. So I decided to add some text. I figured if analog cameras could speak, this is what they might say. Doing stuff like this really makes me admire what graphic designers do. It's not easy. Choosing the right fonts, choosing the right colors, choosing the right spacing, etc. You could spend hours on one line of text to get it perfect.

Here is my final product

Love Me.

No comments: